Young people are as uncertain and confused about the future as they’ve ever been, with bigger challenges than ever before – what with soaring college costs, student debts, and doom-and-gloom stories about career prospects.
At Sparkon, we have a few key tools that help young people solve that problem of ‘the future’, the most important being what we call a ‘Sparkmap.’ It is their own personal roadmap where their whole journey is ‘visualized’ for them – where they’ve been and where they’re heading. And we also have a vast library of what we call ‘learning videos’ covering just about any subject a young person might be interested in – or passionate about. It’s a library that’s 4 times the size of Khan Academy’s – and growing bigger every day. Through those videos, young people gain the knowledge, inspiration and motivation to build that future they’ve envisioned on their Sparkmap.
Top reasons Young People love SPARKON:
- Seeing a vision of their future – including specifics like potential college majors and careers that match your interests and personality type – is really exciting for them
- They’re amazed to discover countless videos that are actually about what they want to learn and pursue, like they were made just for them
- The realization that these videos are actually the building blocks for their future – that’s a remarkable thing for a young person
Top reasons Parents love SPARKON:
- Seeing a vision of their child’s future – including specifics like potential college majors and careers that match your interests and personality type – is so reassuring for a nervous parent. (And let’s face it – aren’t we all that?)
- It’s amazing to discover that there are countless videos about exactly what their teen wants to learn and pursue, like they were made just for their kid.
- Seeing your teen returning for more and more learning through the videos, actually motivated to build their own bright future – that’s a remarkable reward for any parent
SPARKON provides learning videos for Music, how the Video game industry works, Entrepreneurship which DECA & FBLA students love, Art, learning about computers, preparing on how to get into college, how the Fashion industry works, and many more.